Our list of ingredients:
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil – hardens soap; creates super bubbly lather.
- Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil – helps to harden soap, known as a skin moisturizer
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil – helps harden soap, known as a skin moisturizer
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil– adds a creamy lather with small bubbles
- Quality Fragrance oil
- Quality Essential Oil
In addition to the above ingredients, some batches may contain:
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil – creates mounds and mounds of bubbles! We use this oil in our Shampoo Bars
- Shea Butter – great for extra dry and/or sensitive skin
- Milk – natural skin softener u0026amp; gentle cleaner
- Tomato – balances u0026amp; maintains moisture and PH levels as it tightens pores
- Carrots – helps support elasticity of the skin.
- Oatmeal – a natural, gentle exfoliant
- Cornmeal – unclog pores, removes excess oil, and scrubs dirt from the skin
- Essential Oils – these natural oils contain aroma-therapeutic properties that are also beneficial