The face masks are made using 100% cotton fabrics, with contrasting color/designs, to easily discern the inside from the outside.
While we do use prewashed fabrics and launder masks prior to packaging, you may wish to wash the masks upon receiving them.
- Machine wash in cold water, mild detergent, air dry.
- We do not recommend bleach.
- The mask is to be worn over the mouth and nose.
- Fabric masks should be washed after every time you go outdoors and interact with the public.
- You should consider having enough masks to match the number of days per week that you will be interacting with the public. This will enable you to wash the masks and still have clean ones available.
- We make no medical claims with regard to their usage.
- We are not liable for any injuries or harm related to the use of these masks.
- Care should be taken when using face masks on children under 2.
- This mask is not to be considered PPE, as they are not guaranteed to prevent contracting any virus or disease.