Why use perfume oils?
The best reason, perfume oils last longer than alcohol-based perfumes. Alcohol evaporates from the bottle faster.
Another strong reason – oil-based perfumes are a lot less drying to skin and hair than traditional alcohol-based perfumes. As the alcohol evaporates to spread the fragrance of a traditional perfume, it takes with it your skin’s natural oils, leaving your skin drier.
Perfume oils are moisturizing and, therefore, carry a much less possibility of causing skin irritation. We recommend this product for people with dry skin.
Oma’s Favorite Perfume Oils:
- are hand-blended in small batches, by us
- are formulated from scratch
- are packaged in easy to carry glass bottles with roller ball dispensers
- contain essential oils, and some may contain quality fragrance oils
- can be custom-blended, just for you!